1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by Future Health Biobank / ‘Future Health’ / ‘we’/ ‘us’) of 10 Faraday Building, Nottingham Science Technology Park, University Boulevard, Nottingham, NG7 2QP.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age only.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. A maximum of one entry per individual is permitted.
6. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
7. The prize draw opens on the 1st of every calendar month and closes on the last day of every calendar month.
8. To enter the prize draw, complete and submit the Feedback Survey on our website.
9. Future Health Biobank will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate; or for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit.
10. The prize will be as follows:
• One £25 Mothercare voucher
11. Future Health’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
12. The winners will be drawn at random.
13. The prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
14. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
15. The decision of Future Health regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. Winners will be notified by email on the 1st of every calendar month.
17. Future Health will attempt to contact winners by email up to two times. If contact is not made, the we reserve the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Claiming the prize
18. If a winner does not claim their prize within 14 days, they will lose their right to the prize.
If the winner cannot be contacted or has not claimed their prize within the required time limit, we reserve the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Data protection and publicity
20. You consent to any personal information you provide in entering the prize draw being used by Future Health for the purposes of administering the prize draw.
Limitation of LiabilityGeneral
22. We reserve the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
23. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
What our customers say
Recent Update: Covid-19 is not impacting our services. We remain open for business as usual. Dismiss
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.